Saturday, July 23, 2005

PB&J and Milk

Hello my sweet girl,

This week you've eaten pb&j sandwiches at least four times. I wonder if there's some legal dietary constraint mandating that pb&j must be consumed no more than three times in a week or they, whomever they are, are going to haul me off to the dietary detention facility. I swear it's been whole grain bread, the jelly is lower-sugar fruit spread, and the pb contains only peanuts, not all those ingredients I can't pronounce. Maybe they'll take it easy on me.

You made me laugh though, because after you ate one of your pb&j bites you would reach your arms out, as if you reached just a little bit further you could possibly grab your sippy cup of milk that was at least two feet away.

When I handed it to you, you drank mightly, as if you hadn't seen liquid in months, and let out this fabulous gasp, Aaaaahhhhhh! That was obviously the best milk cows have ever made.

love always,
your Mamama

No comments: