Sunday, April 09, 2006

Priceless

Yesterday we took the plunge. After looking at dozens of plastic kitchens, or not as good wood kitchens, Daddy said I had to see the Pottery Barn Kids kitchen. Originally he wanted to get the stove and the sink, but it's quite a big price tag for a kitchen for a little girl.

So we drove to Corte Madera to look at the kitchen. Daddy's right. There is no way we could buy any other kitchen after seeing this one. We did agree to just get the stove for now, and add the sink in a few more months.


Kids Retro Stove from Pottery Barn Kids: $250


Kids real cookware set from Pottery Barn Kids: $29



Eating our first pretend soup...priceless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love how this post is completely and utterly charming and makes me grin!And just now, when I showed it to Scott, it made me cry.